Monday 28 May 2012

Raz B (B2K) Releasing Book to expose the GAYS within the Hip Hop Industry

So apprently platinum selling group B2K former member Raz B is putting out a book to expose SOME of the GAYS within the Hip Hop Industry. The book is entitiled "This Boy's Life", the book will make mentions to Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Ray J and a few more.

Check out a few of the excerpts from the book below:


On Chris Brown:

“They say you never know who knows who. Chris Brown didn’t think about that when he attacked me online. I have a friend that’s very close to Chris’ camp who told me that Chris was involved with an up and coming songwriter Andre Merritt. So when Chris started going in calling people ‘gay’ and ‘fags’ I just dropped Andre Merritt’s name. I knew it was true when he decided to shut up.”



On Bow Wow:

“Bow Wow was younger than all of us, but the record company figured his affiliation with us (B2k) would be great. I didn’t see it for myself but I was told by Fizz that Bow Wow and he got involved with each other. I didn’t put a lot of stock in it then. It would be a few years until I realize that Fizz wasn’t lying. In 2005 Bow Wow and Omari became “inseparable”. It wasn’t until rumors forced Bow Wow to end the relationships. The gay talk was hurting Bow Wow’s business.”


On Maybach O and B2K:

“There were no girls; there were no breaks, and absolutely NO meat. Our diet was so strict that I remember passing out during rehearsals because of our heavily restricted diet.”“…Me and Boog (Jarell Houston, known as J. Boog) resisted the most. Fizz and Omari (Omarion) however seemed a lot easier to take advantage of. I suspect it was because Fizz was so much younger and Omari was just gay.”


On Ray J:

 “Ray J was cool at first. I was under the impression that he wanted to help me. But just like with Whitney (Houston) he was just looking for someone to use. Ray J said that he was mad about how Chris did us and other artist, but Ray J just wanted airtime.” He went on to say, “Ray J made a diss song about Chris being gay, but that’s the kettle calling the pot black.”

It dont take a genius to work out that Raz B is an troubled individual, but this book seems like it will be quite interesting.

Keep Posted

No comments:

Post a Comment