Thursday 17 May 2012

Beenie Man Begs Forgiveness From SHEBADA An Rest Of the Gay Community

First Obama come with his foolishness in regards to supporting same sex marriage THEN JayZ Supports him ... NOW Fisheenie, Beenie Man decides to take it upon himself to Beg for forgiveness from the Gay community!!

A Dem sittn yah the one shebada want enuh

Now on a video on youtube Beenie "claims" he's making the statement simply for the reason that the Gay community still have beef with him over songs he did over 20 years ago.

This is what he had to say "I Get to understand that people are still creating problems for me to work. But let me make this clear and straight I Have nothing against no one. I Respect each and every human being, regardless of which religious belief you have, and regardless of which sexual preference you are, including gays and lesbians."

The international goes on to saying " Do Not Fight me for songs that I Sing 20 Years ago. there is no one in this world is the same person as how they was 20 years ago. i know i am not. i was a kid and i come from waterhouse in one community. i never know what the world was like and the world is all about. Now i know that people live in the world tat live their life differently from my livfe, i still have to respect and love hman beings. SO PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU"


 If Your gonna be someone BE YOUR DAM SELF .. REGARDLESS!!! IF 20 YEARS AGO DEM DIDA FAG .. 20 YEARS LATER DEM STILL A FAG!!
Beenie yuh luuuu!!! this dont even come as an surprise cause from when a man have big batty man Shebada a call up him name on TV n him not even seh rrr ... it nuh surprising at all!
At Least we still have hope in Bounty Killer.

Keep Posted


No comments:

Post a Comment