Tuesday 2 April 2013

Another Local Lable DITCHED - Khago leaves Downsound


Khago has ditched another local record label. According to the artiste, the CEO of Downsound Records Joe Bogdanovich made him promises that he did not fulfill.

However Skatta Burrell, says Khago is the problem and that the artiste is ungrateful. Skatta also said Khago is bounded by his Downsound contract, therefore he should be careful not to break the law.

Khago, however, revealed that the contract did not own him. He also said that Skatta is nothing but a clown.
"Mi nuh know wha Skatta a talk bout cause him a Downsound clown. Him a look a hype. I decided to leave DSR because of my personal issues. I don't have a management deal with them because I am still signed to someone else. I have a booking agent agreement deal with DSR," Khago continued.


"Joe tell mi sey he will act as a manager and him will do tings like give me one music video every three months, maintain my visibility on TV, produce band for me, gimme a stylist and more tings. Unuh see me inna designer clothes? A nine tings him promise and mi nuh see dem yet," Khago said.


The artiste further jabbed at Skatta Burrell stating that the producer was like a child and dependent on Joe.


"Mi nuh sign to Skatta. Joe always a tell me say him busy when mi link him. Unuh need fi tell Skatta fi go siddung cause the first time me go DSR a run dem a run Skatta and tek whe him bimma key and him a bawl and a me haffi beg fi him. Skatta need fi stop watch Joe pocket and make Joe focus on music." Khago said.


Regardless of what anybody has to say, both Khago and Downsound records appear to have issues working with people. Several artistes have severed ties with the record label in the past including Fantan Mojah, Nanko and now Khago.


Khago has done his fair share of skipping out of contracts. He ended relationships the Bankelous his former manager, Stashment Records and now Downsound Records. 


Keep Posted

No comments:

Post a Comment