Monday 23 April 2012

Yendi Pregnant for Chino Asafa head mash up


 Former Ms. Jamaica Universe and Ms. Jamaica World Yendi Phillips today announced that she was pregnant with her first child. Phillips, who is 17 weeks pregnant said in an announcement that a little "McGregor" was on the way. It is believed that her current beau, dancehall star, Chino son of Freddy McGregor is the father. Below is a picture which Phillips posted.
This is what Yendi Had To Say

17 weeks and counting...I wish we could have shared it earlier but you know they say it's bad luck to announce too soon. I'm so excited to finally tell you that we have a little 'McGregor' on the way! You know how much I value "you" as you've been such a support through my various ventures so I wanted you to know first-hand as this one is perhaps my most exciting to date! I feel truly blessed and am more amazed everyday to experience our creator in such a miraculous and organic way. Seasoned mommy's, don't hold back on the advice...hehe *wink* Love, Blessings...and Life :)"

But a weh really a gwan ... Yendi Phillips pregnant for Chino??!!! Was Asafa bussin blanks????

Jah no star from last night when Yendi post up the pic on facebook with her and chino a show off the young belly twitter and facebook nuh good again ... -

No comments:

Post a Comment